IIP Recruitment 2015 Project Fellow Assistant 31 vacancies : Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research invites application for the Post of 31 Project Fellow and Project Assistant walk-in –interview on 29th and 30th May 2015. The Director, CSIR- Indian Institution of Petroleum (IIP) on behalf of the sponsors of the Projects is interested to engage Project Fellow and Project Assistant for various time-bound Projects in different schemes.
Name of Post:- Project Fellow, Project Assistant
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., BE
Job Location:- Dehradun
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 31 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the Candidate should be 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD OR B.Tech / BE in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD..
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview will be held at Indian Institute of Petroleum (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) P.O:- IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun- 248005, Uttarakhand.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend for an Interview along with Application form and Self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents at Indian Institute of Petroleum (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) P.O:- IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun- 248005, Uttarakhand.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Engagement will be initially for a period of six month, which may be extended or depending on the duration of the Project/ desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent as the case may be.
- Two positions are for CSIR-IIP Centre, Noida.
- Engagement will be co-terminus will the project
- There will be no automatic shifting of Project Fellow from one project to another.
- Where ever possible accommodation will be provided to Project staff.
- The Project Fellow shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility.