IISER Kolkata Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Project Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at iiserkol.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-27.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata|
|Post Name||Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, MSc/ BS/ MS|
IISER Kolkata Post Details
Post-Doctoral Fellowship: 2 Posts
Project Fellow: 2 Posts
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: The applicant must have obtained a Ph.D. degree from a recognized University/ Institute in India or abroad. Those who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and are awaiting the award of the degree are also eligible to apply, on producing a thesis submission certificate. However, such candidates, if selected, will be offered a lower fellowship amount till they qualify for the eligible degree or till he/ she produces at least a provisional certificate of the successful thesis defense. A candidate may also apply if his/her supervisor certifies that the thesis will be submitted before the joining date. However, such persons, if selected, will be allowed to join only if he/ she submits the thesis within the specified deadline for joining. Ph.D. in Biochemistry/Life Science in the area of cancer biology.
- Project Fellow: MSc/ BS-MS in Chemistry/ Biology.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Rs. 50000/- Per month
- Project Fellow: Rs. 30000/- Per month
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: 40 years
- Project Fellow: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interviews.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the following documents (in pdf) to the email address of the Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata [email protected] on or before 27th January 2022.
Application Submitted Closing: 27th January 2022
Short Listing Last Date: 31st January 2022
Interview Date: 5th February 2022