IISER Kolkata recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiserkol.ac.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Registrar, Junior Assistant (Multi Skill), Lab Attendant/Attendant (Multi Skill) & Various posts can apply online application on or before 17th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Deputy Registrar, Junior Assistant (Multi Skill), Lab Attendant/ Attendant (Multi Skill)|
|Deputy Registrar||2 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Multi Skill)||8 Posts|
|Lab Attendant/Attendant (Multi Skill)||3 Posts|
|Qualification||Deputy Registrar: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.|
Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
Lab Attendant/Attendant (Multi Skill): Matriculation or ITI or equivalent pass from a recognized Board or Institute
|Age limit||Deputy Registrar: 45 years|
Junior Assistant/ Lab Attendant/Attendant: 27 Years
|Pay Scale||Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
Junior Assistant/ Lab Attendant/Attendant: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
|For Pay level 10 & above||Rs. 500/-|
|For Pay level less than 10||Rs. 200/-|
|Pay Application fee through DD in favour of Registrar, IISER Kolkata payable at Kolkata/Mohanpur.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||17th June 2018|
|Hard Copy Submission Last Date||25th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlist and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iiserkol.ac.in on or before 17th June 2018 and also send hard copy of Online application along with ecent passport size photograph and self attested copies of relevant certificates & DD to the office of the Registrar, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur – 741 246, Dist-Nadia, West Bengal on or before 25th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. To apply for any post of Officers/ Non-teaching Staff, the candidate also should have basic knowledge of Hindi.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen etc. will be as per Govt. of India norms.
3. In case of Assistant Librarian, NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility criterion for recruitment and appointment. However, the candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the Institute Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility criterion of NET/SLET/SET.
4. In case of Sports Officer, preference will be given to candidate having Diploma /Degree from the National Institute of Sports. Requirement of Master degree may be waived in case of graduate candidates with good academic record with at least 10 years of experience of recognition in academic Institute.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to screen applications based on academic attainments and shortlist who may/will be interviewed. The Institute also reserves the right to relax educational qualifications so prescribed for the posts in case of Departmental candidates in terms of DOPT O.M. (FAQs) No. AB.14017/13/ 2013-Esst. (RR) (1349).
6. In case of employees of the Institute who are found to be suitable for the post of Officers / Non-teaching Staff of the Institute, the prescribed qualifications/age may be relaxed or waived.
7. If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority under which it has been so treated must be indicated and document(s) must be produced.
8. Stipulations in respect of Experience and Age may be relaxed in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates on the recommendation of the relevant Selection Committee.
9. The choice of the Selecting Authority need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply.
10. Candidates already in employment should apply through proper channel.
11. Appointments will be made on probation for a period mentioned below against each category or till such time as decided by the Institute. It may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and /or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the services of the concerned Officers, Physical Training Instructor & Technical Assistants may be terminated with one month’s notice or with one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period the concerned incumbent will be considered for being confirmed in service.
12. Service conditions as notified by orders of the Act/Statutes/GoI Service Rules.
9 of 10
13. No applications shall be considered after the last date. However, application sent through Government Post stamped on or before the last date of submission of application form shall be accepted by the Institute.
14. No telephonic enquiries or requests can be entertained.
15. Candidates should clearly note that the Institute will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications due to postal delays.
16. Institute shall not be responsible for delay in receipt of interview letters / offer letters due to postal delay or on any other account whatsoever. However, applicants are encouraged to provide existing Mobile Nos. and valid E-mail addresses so that the Institute can contact them at short notice. Necessary information regarding short-listing of candidates, interview dates etc. shall be uploaded on the Institute’s website from time to time.
17. Candidates can also deliver their applications personally at the Institute Office against proper receipt. The Institute will not be responsible for the applications delivered to any other functionary of the Institute.
18. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part-time basis or contractual or temporary basis will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for Officers category for interview.
19. Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph, fee will be rejected.
20. If in any category the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and will not be convenient / possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for interview, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit by considering qualifications higher than the minimum qualifications laid down by the Institute.
21. The method of short listing will be based on objective criteria, but may vary from Category to Category; depending on the number of applicants relative to the posts.
22. Applicants with grade/grade points (C.G.P.A./ D.G.P.A./ S.G.P.A./F.G.P.A. etc.) should write the percentage equivalent according to the formula used by their Boards/Universities. Certification from their Boards/Universities /s is required in support of their claim.
23. A post may not be filled up if any suitable candidate is not found.
24. Reimbursement of T.A. shall be made to the outstation candidates called for Interview only following Institute rules.