IISER Pune Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the hiring of 7 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Domain Analyst can apply online application on or before 10-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Domain Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, M.Sc, BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Domain Analyst
No of Post:- 07
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Ph.D. in Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Physiology OR M.Sc. in Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Physiology / Life Sciences with minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience in Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Physiology. Ph.D. in Clinical Biology / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Life Sciences OR M.Sc. / M.Pharm with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Clinical Biology / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Public Health Research Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences OR M.Sc. / Bachelors in Mass Communication / Bachelors in Journalism with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Science Communication / Science Content Design / Science Outreach / Public Engagement. B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc. / equivalent qualification with minimum 2 of years of relevant experience.
|Age Limit||32 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Domain Analyst posts in IISER Pune, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IISER Pune official website at www.iiserpune.ac.in on or before 10th June 2019.
Closing date to apply online:- 10th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority for candidates having a qualification and experience higher than the advertised.
- The prescribed educational qualifications & experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.