IISER Pune Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the hiring of 02 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Technical Assistant can apply online application on or before 20-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., Diploma, M.A.|
Post Name:– Technical Assistant
No of Post:- 02 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/-Per Month
M.Sc. in Electronic Media OR Diploma in Film Technology in editing / Graphics and Animation as Core subjects or equivalent OR M.A in Fine Arts / Mass Communication / Visual Communication OR Equivalent Qualification with relevant specialization.
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee|
How to Apply
At the time of the interview, applications need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), Self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
Venue: Science Media Centre, Guest House Complex, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
Walk-in- Date: 20th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form: Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interviews is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/or experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having the qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.