IISER Pune Jobs 2020 for Research Scientist, Project Associate, candidates can apply for 6 position after completing M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 13-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Research Scientist, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D|
Research Scientist:– 03 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Project Associate:- 03 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Research Scientist:– Ph. D. in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science / Nanotechnology Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Project Associate:- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science OR M.Tech in Instrumentation / Materials Science / Nanotechnology.
Age limit is As on the closing date of an Advertisement
|Research Scientist||35 years|
|Project Associate||32 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before December 13, 2019. Please mention Research Scientist OR Project Associate Project Code: New Project in the subject line of the email.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 13th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.