IISER, Pune Jobs 2020 for Post-Doctoral Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 33/2020 released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Post-Doctoral Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Post-Doctoral Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary and Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Qualification: Ph.D. in any branch of Science / Engineering related to Earth and Climate / related areas Candidates who have submitted thesis may also apply.
Age limit is as on the last date of application
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) to email@example.com on or before August 23, 2020, along with the all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 23rd August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.