IISER, Pune Jobs 2020 for Project In-charge, Veterinary Scientist & Various Vacancies, candidates can apply for 8 position after completing M.V.Sc, M.Sc, B.V.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 43/2020 released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 26-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Project In-charge, Veterinary Scientist & Various Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||M.V.Sc, M.Sc, B.V.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Sc|
Project In-charge:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Veterinary Scientist:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 54075/- Per Month
Technical Officer:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 37080/- Per Month
Technical Assistant:- 3 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 33900/- Per Month
Lab Technician (Animal Facility):- 1 Post
Lab Technician (Zebra Fish Facility):- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20600/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary and Contract Basis
Project In-charge:– Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science(M.V.Sc.) / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 on 10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistent academic record with minimum 3 years’ experience in molecular biology techniques/ microinjection / cryopreservation/ animal health monitoring / genotyping.
Veterinary Scientist:- Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science / Equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 on 10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistent academic record with minimum 3 years’ experience in experimental work using laboratory animal models and in lab animal breeding.
Technical Officer:- B.V.Sc. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. in Life Sciences with minimum 2 years of experience in lab animal breeding / tissue culture / microinjection / surgical procedures / animal health monitoring / genotyping / disease diagnostics.
Technical Assistant:- B.Sc. / B.Pharm. or equivalent degree in life sciences with minimum 2 years’ experience in laboratory animal breeding and management / molecular biology, genotyping.
Lab Technician (Animal Facility):- B.Sc. / B. Pharm / DMLT or equivalent degree in Life Sciences with minimum one year of experience in laboratory animal care and management/ veterinary clinical pathology.
Lab Technician (Zebra Fish Facility):- B.Sc. / B. Pharm or equivalent degree in Life Sciences with minimum 1 year of experience in Zebra fish Management.
Age limit is as on the date of application
|Project In-charge, Veterinary Scientist, Technical Officer||35 years|
|Technical Assistant||32 years|
|Lab Technician||30 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the Interview
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 26, 2020. Please mention “Name of the post and postcode, Project Code: 30815226” in the subject line of the email.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 26th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification & experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the selection process. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Project Investigator, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field in the application form at the time of applying.
- Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in the case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority for candidates having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.