IISER, Pune Jobs 2020 for Junior Engineer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Diploma, BE/B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Pune Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 35/2020 released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 10-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, BE/B.Tech|
Post Name:– Junior Engineer – Electrical
No of Post:- 1
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Qualification: First-class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute / Board with excellent academic record OR B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
|Age Limit||30 years as on last date|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Engineer posts in IISER Pune, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IISER Pune official website at iiserpune.ac.in from 19th August 2020 and before 10th September 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 19th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 10th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The above post is as per the 7th CPC pay scale and carries allowances like Dearness, House Rent, Transport, and Children’s Education as admissible.
- The post is covered under the New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and incumbent will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the Government / Institute norms.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Age relaxation as admissible to Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman applicants shall be considered as per the Government of India norms. Such candidates must ensure that they are entitled to relaxation and possess the valid certificates/documents prescribed by Govt. of India in support of their claim.
- For internal candidates, age is relaxable up to 50 years.
- Applications from the candidates working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies etc. should be sent through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of the appointment order if selected. However, an online application to be submitted before the last date as an advance copy.
- The prescribed essential qualifications indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields. Documentary evidence will be verified during the selection process.
- The waitlist shall be kept valid for a period of six months. In case the candidate do not join or resigns after joining the post within 6 months, the waitlisted candidates may be offered the position.
- Relaxation in age may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.