IISER Pune Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Horticulturist can apply online application on or before 03-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Post Name:– Horticulturist
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 60000/- Per Month
Master’s degree or above in Botany / Horticulture or equivalent, from a recognized university/institute and Minimum three years’ experience in designing and maintaining the landscape.
33 years as on the last date of submission of applications
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the advertised criteria may apply in the prescribed application format available below this advertisement link, convert it into PDF and then send the same by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 03, 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 3rd April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on completion of requirement.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries /correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.