IISER Pune recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 1 vacancy at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Library Information Assistant can appear for walk-in-interview on 12th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Library Information Assistant|
|Library Information Assistant||1 post|
|Qualification||Master in Library and Information Science or equivalent with first Class or equivalent grade.|
|Age limit||26 years as on 12th October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of interview||12th October 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with all required documents and certificates of age proof, educational qualification and experience at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Venue: IISER Campus, Seminar Room No. 32, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008.
General Information /details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and contractual and will terminate without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
4. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.