IISER Pune recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 1 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Post-Doctoral Fellow can apply online application on or before 26-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Post-Doctoral Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Post-Doctoral Fellow
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized university / Institute with a consistent first-class academic record above 60% and equivalent grade with relevant research experience as evidenced from thesis work carried out in a reputed scientific Institution and/or publications.
35 years as on closing date of advertisement
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should send the application by email to email@example.com in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) on or before April 26, 2019. Please mention Post-Doctoral Fellow, Project Code: 30816267 in the subject line of the e-mail.
Last Date:- 26th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.