IISER Pune recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant/Project Fellow (JRF) can apply application on or before 10th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Project Assistant/Project Fellow (JRF)|
|Project Assistant/Project Fellow (JRF)||1 Post|
|Qualification||M. Sc. / M. Tech in Life Sciences from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 65% marks / equivalent grade and with a first-class academic record.|
|Age limit||28 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Applicants should fill the application form by using this link https://goo.gl/forms/aLjdeqq2zWJX3pH22 on or before November 10, 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.