IISER Pune Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Research Scientist can apply online application on or before 10-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Research Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Research Scientist
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Ph.D. in any branch of life sciences / Bioinformatics / Interdisciplinary subjects or equivalent from a recognized university / Institute.
40 years as on the closing date of Advertisement
No Application Fee
How to Apply
At the time of the interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph.
Venue: Board Room 1st Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road – 411008
Walk-in Date:- 10th May 2019 at 10:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, commensurate with educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.