IISER Pune recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Senior Technical Associate can apply application on or before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Senior Technical Associate|
|Senior Technical Associate||2 Posts|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc. in any discipline of Science / Engineering / Mathematics.|
|Age limit||45 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 45000 – 55000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Applicants should send the application by email addressed to email@example.com attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (converted to PDF) available below this advertisement on or before the last date.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.