IISER Pune recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Technical Officer, Technical Assistant can apply offline application on or before 6th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Technical Officer, Technical Assistant|
|Technical Officer||1 post|
|Technical Assistant||1 post|
|Qualification||Technical Officer: B.V.Sc./ M Pharm./ M.Sc. in Life Sciences|
Technical Assistant: M.Sc./ M. Pharm or equivalent degree in Life sciences
|Age limit||Technical Officer: 32years|
Technical Assistant: 30 years
as on 6th October 2018
|Pay Scale||Technical Officer: Rs. 32000 – 34000/- Per Month|
Technical Assistant: Rs. 30000 – 32000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline submission last date||6th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted and interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send the application by email in the prescribed format along with all relevant certificates and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
General Information / details about the posts:
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
10.No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence.