IISER Pune Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiserpune.ac.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant can apply online application on or before 17-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, VIII|
Junior Research Fellow:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Field Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Project Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Junior Research Fellow:- Masters or equivalent degree in any branch of life-sciences. With valid CSIR-NET (Life Sciences) / GATE (Life Sciences) / CSIR-RF / DBT-JRF / any other equivalent scorecard.
Field Assistant:- Up to Class VIII with Marathi, Hindi and English reading writing and communication skills. Handling agriculturally important insects. Working in agricultural field. Soil testing.
Project Assistant:- Masters or equivalent degree in any branch of life-sciences. Candidates awaiting the final semester results may also apply. Agriculturally important insects, their rearing, dissections and bioassays. Basic plant molecular biology and biochemistry experimentation. Gene cloning, recombinant expression and agroinfiltration. Agrobacterium-mediated plant transformation. HPLC and LC-MS based analyses. Statistical analyses like ANOVA, correlation, etc.
Junior Research Fellow:- 28 years
Field Assistant:- 35 years
Project Assistant:- 30 years
As on the closing date of advertisement
No Application Fee
How to Apply
At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
Venue: Seminar Room No. 24, 1st Floor, at 10.00 AM at Main Building, IISER Campus, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road – 411008
Walk-in Date:- 15th & 17th April 2019 at 10:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.