IISER, Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2020 for JRF/Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Post Name||JRF/Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant (PA)
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month (JRF), Rs. 25000/- Per Month (PA)
JRF: Master’s degree (M.Sc.) with specialization in Physics or Nanoscience or Materials Science. Qualified CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE OR Selection to Masters Degree in Professional course through National level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
PA: Candidates having M.Sc. (Physic / Nanoscience / Materials Science) without NET/GATE qualification may be appointed as Project Assistant if found suitable.
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Email your CV and attached application form to Dr. Vinayak Kamble at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Application for JRF/PA: your name”
Closing date:- 20th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvanathapuram.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.