IISER Thiruvananthapuram recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iisertvm.ac.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram. The candidate who is looking for Senior Research Fellow can apply application on or before 3rd December 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Senior Research Fellow||1 Post|
|Qualification||Ph.D. in any area of biological/life sciences OR Master degree in any area of biological/life sciences with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree OR Candidates having postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree should have qualified NET* or equivalent examination OR The Master’s degree holders with the integrated degrees (5 years) like B.Tech & M.Tech with specialization in biological/life sciences.|
|Age limit||32 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||3rd December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line NASF-ICAR SRF on or before 3rd December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.