IIT Bhilai Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at iitbhilai.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai can apply Offline application on or before 2022-10-26.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, M.Tech, ME, MS,GAT, NET , Ph.D|
IIT Bhilai Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 3 Posts
Research Associate : 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: Graduate in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation with at least 1 years of industry/research experience or M.Tech/ME/MS in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation or related areas. Qualified in any of the following National eligibility test/exam: GATE CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) National-level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc
- Research Associate : Ph.D or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after ME/MTech with at least one research paper in SCI journal
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Research Associate : Rs. 47000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Research Associate : 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s resume must be mailed or emailed to the PI so as to reach him by 26th October 2022. Address Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani, Associate Professor Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015 ([email protected]).
Last Date: 26th October 2022.