IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 27 Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at iitbbs.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-03.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma, MBBS, MD, MS, Graduate, 12th, GNM|
IIT Bhubaneswar Post Details
Registrar: 1 Post
Deputy Registrar: 2 Posts
Medical Officer: 2 Posts
Physical Training Instructor: 2 Posts
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
- Registrar: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” on the UGC seven-point scale with experience under 15 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in the Pay level- 11 (AGP of Rs 7000/-) and above or with 8 years of service in Pay Level-12 (AGP of Rs. 8000/-) with experience in Educational Administration. Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education. 15 years of administrative experience out of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar in the Pay Level- 12 or equivalent.
- Deputy Registrar: A Master Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” on the UGC seven-point scale with experience under Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in Academic Level- 10 and above with experience in Educational Administration. Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education. 5 years of experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 (102 of 1956) and must have registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. It includes completion of the compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital. Post Graduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year of experience in a recognized hospital. MD or MS in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade with relevant fulltime work experience of 3 years after Bachelor’s Degree.
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery, with 1st Division or equivalent grade, with 3 years of relevant experience in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Central autonomous bodies/ reputed hospitals.
- Registrar: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 78800 – 209200/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Physical Training Instructor: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Registrar: 57 years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Medical Officer: 45 years
- Physical Training Instructor: 35 years
- Staff Nurse: 35 years
Age Relaxation: Check Official Notification.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Transgender/Female: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The Selection is based on written Tests/ Trade Tests/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website iitbbs.ac.in from 4th May 2022 to 3rd June 2022. A printout of the online application form, duly signed on each page along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience, and other testimonials as required by Assistant Registrar (Recruitment) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Argul, Jatni Khordha – 752050 Odisha on or before 13th June 2022.
Notification Date: 4th May 2022
Registration Starting Date: 4th May 2022
Registration Closing Date: 3rd June 2022
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 13th June 2022