IIT Bombay recruitment 2016-17 notification Project Engineer posts :- Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay invites application for the position of 02 project engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online / offline before 9th September 2016.
Name of post:- project engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Sc., MBA, MCA
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.40000 – 56000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech. / M.Sc., / MCA / MBA or equivalent degree BA / B.Sc. with 2 year relevant experience.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.iitb.ac.in or send the prescribed application form along with copies of certificates / testimonials to the Assistant registrar (R&D), IIT Bombay, Powal, Mumbai:- 400076 on or before 9th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th September 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change