IIT Bombay recruitment 2016-17 notification Technical Assistant posts :- Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay invites application for the position of project Technical assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online / offline before 1st August 2016.
Name of post:- project Technical assistant
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.18600 – 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Indian institute of technology (IIT) Bombay organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have three year diploma in relevant field.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.iitb.ac.in or send the prescribed application form along with copies of certificates / testimonials to the Assistant registrar (R&D), IIT Bombay, Powal, Mumbai:- 400076 on or before 1st August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2016.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.