IIT, Delhi Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1 Principal Project Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2021-06-07.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Principal Project Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
- Principal Project Scientist: 1 Post
- Job Type:- Contract Basis
- Salary Details: Rs.56000 – 79000/- per month
- Qualification: Minimum qualification: Ph. D. in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical Engineering/Energy Sciences with a focus on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and turbulence. The candidate should have experience using OpenFOAM and performing Large Eddy Simulations. C++ programming skills are required for this position. The candidate should have international peer-reviewed journal publications in areas related to CFD and turbulence. Strong background in wind energy and atmospheric sciences is also desirable.
- Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
- Selection Process:- Online Interview
How to Apply: Candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by email to Prof. Amitabh Bhattacharya at his email id: [email protected] on or before 7th June 2021.
Notification Date:- 24th May 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 7th June 2021
Advt Details:- Click here