IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Sr. Project Assistant, Project Assistant, and Project Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-06-03.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Sr. Project Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B.Tech, Diploma, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, 12th|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Sr. Project Assistant (Tech): 1 Post
Project Attendant: 1 Post
- Sr. Project Assistant (Tech): B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Design/ IT/instrumentation or equivalent OR Diploma (3 years duration)/Graduate Degree in an appropriate discipline (electronics/mechanical/computer science) with at least 5 years relevant work experience OR ITI (2 years’ duration) ln relevant field with 11 years relevant work experience.
- Project Assistant: Graduate Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or Business Management with at least 2 years of experience as Sr. Assistant or equivalent post/scale.
- Project Attendant: 12th class (10+2) passed
- Sr. Project Assistant (Tech): Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Attendant: Rs. 15800/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview/ Tests
How to Apply: The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from the IRD website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through the proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience, and a recent passport size photograph’ along with original certificates (both academic & professional verification on the date of interview
Notification Date: 19th May 2022
Walk-in-interview/Tests Date: 3rd June 2022