IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Project Assistant, Project Scientist, Project Manager Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-14.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Scientist, Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||M.E, M. Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCA, MBA, NET/GATE|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Project Assistant: 1 Posts
Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Manager: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: M.Sc. (with NET/SET qualification)/ MCA (with GATE qualification)/ M.Tech 1st division having 1 year of experience in Physical vapour Deposition System, Device Fabrication and Characterization, XRD, SEM, AFM, and experience in preparation of project reports and presentations. the requirement of qualifying NET/SET/GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious Candidates
- Project Scientist: B.Sc/BCA with first division (60%).
- Project Manager: MBA with 60% and minimum 8 years relevant work experience in an Institute.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month
- Project Scientist: Rs. 29200 – 41000/- per month
- Project Manager: Rs. 47600 – 67300/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply: The Candidates who fulfill the above qualification/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualification indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of Interview. Room NO. 116, Block-VI, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 on or before 14th March 2022.
Notification Date: 25th February 2022.
Application Submitting the last date: 14th March 2022.