IIT Dharwad Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IIT Dharwad Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IITDH/R&D/RG/Project Recruitment/8.11/2020-2021 released by Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 14-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification:M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI/Nanotechnology/Digital Electronics/ Embedded Systems or equivalent with 60% of marks or equivalent in the qualifying degree OR
B.Tech in ECE or equivalent with 60% marks in the qualifying degree AND a valid GATE score.
|Age Limit||28 years as on the date of the selection process|
|Selection Process||Online Screening Process|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply:- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for JRF, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 01st October 2020 to 14th October 2020.
Notification Date:- 01st October 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 14th October 2020
Online Screening Process:- 15th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Selected candidates shall not have a claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like Housing, Medical Facility, and Other benefits available to the regular employees of the Institute.
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before appearing for the Selection Process, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained has to be from a recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification, and experience of a candidate shall be considered as on the date of the Selection Process.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process as it is an online process.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the person(s) will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes, and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- For a query related to Selection Process, the applicant may send e-mail on email@example.com. However, enquiry/queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.