IIT Dharwad recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iitdh.ac.in for the recruitment of 18 vacancies at Indian Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Jr. Superintendent & Jr. Office Assistant can apply application on or before 16th July 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||18|
|Post name||Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Office Assistant|
|Jr. Superintendent||6 Posts|
|Jr. Office Assistant||12 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent CGPA grading|
|Age limit||Jr. Superintendent: 35 years.|
Office Assistant: 30 Years.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 10200/ Per month|
Jr. Superintendent: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per month
Office Assistant: Rs. 5200 – 10200/- Per month
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Bank Transactions. The Bank details of IIT Dharwad are, Bank Name: State Bank of India Branch: IIT POWAI (01109) IFS Code: SBIN0001109 Account No.: 00000035636327083|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||15th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.iitdh.ac.in on or before 15th July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: PWD means a person with a minimum of 40% of any disability as certified by a medical authority. For appointments, preference will be given to Persons With Disabilities (PWD), even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PWD candidates are available.
- Applying for more than one post: Candidates applying for more than one post must use separate Application Form for each post (along with required IITDh copy of challan, in original) and send them in separate envelopes super-scribed with the name of the post applied.
- Short listing of candidates: The Institute reserves right to place a reasonable limit on the number of candidates to be called for written test/skill test. Where applications received are more than 10 times the number of posts advertised, the Screening Committee may formulate additional criteria for shortlisting, based on academic performance and/or years of experience of the Applicants.
- Selection process: 1. Written test and/or skill test, and/or any other form of test may be conducted for posts carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4200. 2. Through written test(s), skill or knowledge test(s) for posts carrying Grade Pay below Rs.4200: In accordance with the instructions of Government of India, there will be no interview for these posts. Selection for these posts will be based on written test(s). Skill or knowledge test, may also be conducted in addition to written test.
- TA/DA: No TA will be paid for appearing for Written Test.
- General: Higher initial basic pay may be considered in meritorious cases.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all advertised posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- Forwarding application through proper channel/Producing NOC for interview: Persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSU should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. They should fill up online application and submit online as an advance quoting UTR number for the application fees like any other applicant.
- No interim correspondence: No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- Canvassing: Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Last date for receipt of applications: As stated in the Advertisement.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of closing of online interface.
- The applicants who are found suitable for the test / Interview shall be informed through emails. The candidates are advised to mention their correct email address in the Application form.
- In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep trace of Institute website.
- ONLY for those applicants who are forwarding their applications through proper channel besides submitting ONLINE should forward the application through the employer to the following address: The Registrar/ Officer on Special Duty(AFC) Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad P B Road, Near High Court DHARWAD-58001 Only REGISTERED/SPEED POST LETTERS sent through India Post Service reach the above address