IIT Guwahati Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 3 JRF, Project Assistant, Field Officer Posts has been released on the official website at iitg.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-09-11.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Post Name||JRF, Project Assistant, Field Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, GATE, Graduate/ Post Graduate, MCA|
IIT Guwahati Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 1 Post
Field Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: BE/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering. Knowledge of GIS & experience in Water Resources. Candidates having a GATE will be preferred. Candidates with having a Master’s Degree in relevant field can also apply.
- Project Assistant: Degree in Civil Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering or MCA with knowledge of office management, programming & Sensor handling.
- Field Officer: Graduate Degree having knowledge & experience of bathymetric survey and project management, Experienced retired person may also apply.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 37210/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 18650/- per month
- Field Officer: Rs. 36050/- per month
Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to appear in the Walk-in/Online Interview on 13th September 2021 (Monday). They have to send the advance copy of the Application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experiencer contact address, phone number, E-mail, etc. by 11th September 2021, 5 pm to email@example.com.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 11th September 2021
Walk-in/Online Interview Date: 13th September 2021