IIT Indore Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Secretarial Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at iiti.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Technology Indore can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-24.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|Post Name||Secretarial Assistant, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, Diploma|
IIT Indore Post Details
Junior Assistant (Technical)
Junior Assistant (Admin)
- Secretarial Assistant: Any Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Science/Commerce/Arts from a recognized University (with minimum 60% marks or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after graduation, of working with any academic institute, R&D organization, or industry.
- Junior Assistant (Technical): Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science) with 4 years of experience in handling any engineering laboratory/or IT-driven skill center. Bachelor of Engineering/Technology with 60% marks or equivalent grade) in Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science.
- Junior Assistant (Admin): Graduation in any stream (with minimum 60% marks or equivalent) with 1 years experience of working with any academic institute, R&D organization, or industry.
- Secretarial Assistant, Junior Assistant (Technical): Rs. 300000 – 400000/- per year
- Junior Assistant (Admin): Rs. 250000 – 350000/- per year
- Secretarial Assistant, Junior Assistant (Technical): 35 years
- Junior Assistant (Admin): 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested aspirants may send their details to [email protected] by 24th January 2022.
Notification Date: 17th January 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 24th January 2022