IIT, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Assistant, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IIT, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IITJ/O(E-II)/2020-21/LDE /01 released by Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Senior Assistant:– 1 Post
Assistant:– 2 Posts
Technical Assistant:- 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Senior Assistant:– Open to the Assistant/ Stenographer in the Grade Pay Rs.2,400 (pre-revised)/ Pay Level 4 who have rendered at least 05 years of regular clean service at IIT Jodhpur.
Assistant:– Open to the Junior Assistant in the Grade Pay Rs.2,000 (pre-revised)/ Pay Level 3 who have rendered at least 05 years of regular clean service at IIT Jodhpur.
Technical Assistant:- Open to the Junior Technical Assistant in the Grade Pay Rs.2,000 (pre-revised)/ Pay Level 3 who have rendered at least 05 years of regular clean service at IIT Jodhpur.
|Age Limit||As per IIT Jodhpur Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit the signed and duly filled in form along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents in person on or before 5 PM on 19 October 2020 at the Office of Establishment (E-II) Admin Block (East), Nagaur Road, Karwar – 342037, Jodhpur Phone: (0291) 2801091, The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………….”
Last date for Submission of Application Form:- 19th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Institute website. Duly filled in application form should be submitted (by hand) to the Office of Establishment (E-II). Application received after the due date and time shall not be considered.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that, they possess at least the minimum essential requirement laid down for the post.
- SC and ST applicants are required to attach the self-attested Caste Certificate, and PD applicants are required to attach the self-attested Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- The Institute reserves the right to Hold Written Test, Trade Test, whenever circumstances so warrant, or not fill the post.
- An incomplete application form will be rejected if submitted without the self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates. The responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of entries made in the application form lies with the applicant.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The Institute will strive to follow due process of the Limited Departmental Examination for Staff Members. Notwithstanding the above, in case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of LDE, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw, or cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The Institute holds the right to verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the applicant at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. If it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents or background or has suppressed the said information, then his or her services shall be terminated forthwith.