IIT, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Post Graduate Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IIT, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary & Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in Engineering Mechanics/Applied Mechanics/Mechanical Design with first-class with GATE qualified.
|Age Limit||As per IIT Jodhpur Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 28 September 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] No need to send a hard copy.
Closing date:- 28th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 06 months, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct is written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the cirandstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.