IIT, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Research Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IIT, Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IITJ/R&D/2020-21/35 released by Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 01-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Research Associate-I
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
Qualification: Ph.D. degree in Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or other allied subjects with good publication record. Candidate should have hands-on expertise in mammalian cell culture, cell-based assay and blotting techniques, molecular biology techniques including gene cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, and recombinant protein purification. The candidate is expected to have excellent verbal and oral communication skills, previous experience in writing research proposals and papers. Prior experience in laboratory managerial activities including inventory maintenance, purchase and record-keeping, organizing meetings, and preparation of MOM, maintenance of lab equipment, preparation of SOP and progress reports in a strict deadline-oriented manner.
|Age Limit||As per IIT Jodhpur Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 01 December 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
Closing date to apply online:- 1st December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct is written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interviews and reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No need to send a hard copy.