IIT Jodhpur recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iitj.ac.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur. The candidate who is looking for Junior Project Assistant may appear for Walk-in-Interview/Written Test 15th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Junior Project Assistant|
|Junior Project Assistant||5 Posts|
|Qualification||3 Year Bachelor Degree OR 2 Year ITI Certificate.|
|Age limit||35 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11200/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||15th November 2018 at 12:00 PM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview/Written Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk In Interview on November 15, 2018 Applicants are required to bring the application along with all relevant self-attested supporting documents.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 07 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.