IIT Kharagpur recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.iitkgp.ac.in for the recruitment of 36 vacancies at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The candidate who is looking for Visiting Consultants/Specialists can apply online application on or before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Total Number of Posts||36|
|Post name||Visiting Consultants/Specialists|
|Visiting Consultants/Specialists||36 Posts|
|Post-Graduate Degree in any one of the above clinical disciplines from a recognized University/Institution of repute. Candidates possessing additional qualification (Indian/Overseas) will be an added advantage.|
|Age limit||As per IIT Kharagpur Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7500 – 11000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of an application||5th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply online [http://www.iitkgp.ac.in>> Quick Links>> Non-Teaching Positions] on or before 31.01.2019 and send a signed hardcopy print out of online application along with the self-attested certificates/testimonials to “Assistant Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal, India”. The last date for receipt of hard copy of an application is 5.2.2019. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations I Autonomous Bodies should submit “No Objection Certificate” during the selection process.
- Degree, as referred to above, should have been awarded by a recognized and reputed University /Institute.
- If the number of applications received for any particular specialisation is large, the Institute reserves the right to conduct interview for the selection.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being invited for the selection process. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview/selection to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to relax the qualifications and/or experiences for exceptionally meritorious candidates/ practitioners.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications without attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/ Tribunals having jurisdiction over Kolkata.