IIVR recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.iivr.org.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at Indian Institute of Vegetable Research. The candidate who is looking for Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometeorology), Agromet Observer may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 20th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Vegetable Research|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||Subject Matter Specialist, Agromet Observer|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometeorology)||2 Posts|
|Agromet Observer||2 Posts|
|Subject Matter Specialist: Post Graduate in Agrometeorology/ Meteorology / Agronomy / Agriculture. Preference will be given to candidates with Agrometeorology.|
Agromet Observer: 10 + 2 in Science Stream along with basic knowledge of Computer Operations.
|Age limit||As per GOI / IMD / ICAR norms|
|Pay Scale||Subject Matter Specialist: Rs. 50000/- Per Month|
Agromet Observer: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||20th February 2019 at 10:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview bring their duly filled in application biodata giving details of educational qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi
- The above posts are purely temporary/contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the project/scheme or earlier, depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Above posts are for Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sargatia, Kushinagar and Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Bhadohi.
- There may be a Written Test followed by Personal Interview, etc. Hence, the candidates are requested to come prepared alongwith pen, pad etc.
- The candidates should advised to bring their dully filled in Application Biodata giving details of Educational Qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for the Interview
- Right is reserved to increase/ decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process for any/ all the posts mentioned above.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
- Pay (consolidated) is subject to revision on the basis of instructions issued by ICAR/sponsoring agencies from time to time.