The ESSO-NCESS invites online applications for contract positions from interested, eligible and perspective candidates of Indian Origin for filling up the post of Project Assistant-II (10 Nos).
Advertisement Number:- NCESS/P&GA/05/2018
|Organization Name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Job location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last date||21st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by INCOIS with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for INCOIS recruitment 2018.
INCOIS recruitment Project Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Assistant-II (HyP)||02||Rs. 24000/-|
|2||Project Assistant-II (CGL)||02||Rs. 24000/-|
INCOIS 2018 eligibility criteria for Project Assistant
Educational Qualification: First class Post-graduate degree in Environmental Sciences or equivalent and Research experience in relevant fields of Environmental Sciences for S.no-1. First class Postgraduate Degree in Geology/Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing or equivalent or Research experience in relevant fields of Geoinformatics for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
INCOIS 2018 Hiring process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
INCOIS application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
INCOIS application form for Project Assistant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.incois.gov.in on or before 21.05.2018.
How to apply for INCOIS vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.incois.gov.in
- Click on “Vacancies”
- Click on “NCESS Advt.No.NCESS/P&A/05/2018”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
INCOIS Project Assistant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||21.05.2018|
General Conditions for Project Assistant
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of the final result. All communications relating to this advertisement will be sent by email/SMS mentioned by the candidate in his application.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit as mentioned above as on date of closure of application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Relaxation in upper age limit for the disabled, employees of Govt. Organisations, ex-servicemen and Kashmiri Migrants will be as in O.M.No.15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27.3.2012 of Dept. of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates who are already employed in Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Undertakings are required to upload their applications with attested copies of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. The original NOC should be produced at the time of written test/interview. In the absence of original NOC, the candidates will not be eligible for attending the written Test/ Interview.
- Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring essential academic qualifications. The research/teaching experience relevant to the requirement of job alone will be considered as the total period of experience.
- The decision of ESSO-NCESS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
- Director, ESSO-NCESS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or modify the number of vacancies to be filled under each category.
- If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement are large, the ESSO- NCESS may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit based on the essential and desirable qualifications/written test/record of academic performance/relevant experience for the post/or any other benchmarks as decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
- The candidates qualified after screening shall be called for a written test or direct Interview as decided by the committee constituted by the ESSO-NCESS.
- The names of candidates short-listed for written test/interview, as the case may be, will be notified in the NCESS website (http://www.ncess.gov.in/) and Intimation to this effect will be sent through the email- id furnished by the candidate.
- The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to-and-fro sleeper class rail fare or equivalent by the shortest route. In case the ESSO-NCESS decides to conduct written test and interview, the candidates should be prepared to stay for 2 days in Thiruvananthapuram. The candidates need to make their own arrangements for their stay in Thiruvananthapuram. ESSO- NCESS will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
- Applicants can apply for more than one post and in such cases separate applications should be uploaded.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for. No interim correspondence/inquiry will be entertained.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside and bound to carry out research work/task assigned by the Director/Institute from time to time.
- Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their application, in original, as and when required.