Income Tax Department Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 41 Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at incometaxindia.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Income Tax Department can apply Offline application on or before 2023-04-14.
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, 10th|
Income Tax Department Post Details
Inspector of Income Tax: 4 Posts
Tax Assistant: 18 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 19 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; and (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Inspector of Income Tax: Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Inspector of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years
- Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates along with their applications. In this regard, only those documents whose copies are already submitted with the applications are. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP (West) & Uttarakhand Region, Kanpur on or before 14th April 2023.
Application Last Date: 14th April 2023.