Indbank recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.indbankonline.com for the recruitment of 15 vacancies at Indbank Merchant Banking Service Limited. The candidate who is looking for Secretarial Officer – Trainee (Back Office Staff), Dealer (Stock Broking) can apply application on or before 30th July 2018.
|Organization Name||Indbank Merchant Banking Service Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||15|
|Post name||Secretarial Officer – Trainee, Dealer|
|Secretarial Officer – Trainee (Back Office Staff)||5 Posts|
|Dealer (Stock Broking)||10 Posts|
|Qualification||Secretarial Officer – Trainee: Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable).|
Dealer: Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification.
|Age limit||21 to 30 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Secretarial Officer – Trainee: Rs. 9000 – 15000/- Per Month|
Dealer: Rs. 2.00 – 3.00/- Lakh Per Annum
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format & send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier/registered post to the above-mentioned address, addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
- In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.