India Government Mint, Hyderabad Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 15 Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Engraver Posts has been released on the official website at igmhyderabad.spmcil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with India Government Mint, Hyderabad can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-27.
|Organization Name||India Government Mint, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Engraver|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, B.Tech, B.SC|
India Government Mint, Hyderabad Post Details
Supervisor [Assay & Refining] : 4 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 8 Posts
Engraver: 3 Posts
- Supervisor [Assay & Refining] : First Class Full-time Diploma/ Bachelors’ Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering/ Technology. The Candidate should have studied Inorganic Chemistry during his/ her course of study.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) with “Chemistry” as a Major Subject during the course of study with at least 55% marks.
- Engraver: Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture) with at least 55% marks/ Bachelor of Fine Arts (Metal Works) with at least 55% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture) with at least 55% marks/ Bachelor of Fine Arts (Metal Works) with at least 55% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting) with at least 55% marks.
- Supervisor [Assay & Refining] : Rs. 27600 – 95910/- Per month
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 21540 – 77160/- Per month
- Engraver: Rs. 23910 – 85570/- Per month
- Supervisor [Assay & Refining] : 18 to 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant, Engraver: 18 to 28 years
Application fee: SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 250/-
GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based On the Property holding test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the India Government Mint, Hyderabad official website igmhyderabad.spmcil.com on or before 30th November 2021.
Notification Date: 27th November 2021.
Registration Starting Date: 29th November 2021.
Registration Closing Date: 27th December 2021.
Application Fee Last Date: 27th December 2021
Online Test Last Date: January/ February 2022.
Online Test Post 3rd, 4th, 5th Las Date: March/ April 2022