Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.indianairforce.nic.in for the hiring of vacancies at Indian Air Force. The candidate who is looking for Airmen (Group X & Y) 02/2020 can apply online application on or before 15-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airmen (Group X & Y) 02/2020|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Diploma|
Post Name:– Airmen in Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y Trades (Except Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician Trades) for Intake 02/2020
No of Post:- Not Specified
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade):
Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma, or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
Group Y (Except Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades:
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Only:
Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Candidate born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test.
Examination Fee:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Airmen Group X & Y 02/2020 posts in Indian Navy, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Indian Navy official website at www.indianairforce.nic.in from 1st July 2019 and before 15th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th July 2019
Online Exam Date:- 21st to 24th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates must indicate five choices of examination centre and three choices of ASCs in order of preference while filling up the online application form. However, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the application.
- REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time shall not be accommodated on other dates/shifts.
- Duplicate / Incomplete / erroneously filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their e-mail ID and password used while online registration as the same would be required to login for viewing online exam result.
- Candidate should apply only once in response to this advertisement.
- Candidature of candidates who apply MORE THAN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND OBTAINS different registration numbers for Group ‘X’, Group ‘Y’ or both, SHALL BE REJECTED.