Indian Air Force recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.indianairforce.nic.in for the recruitment Indian Air Force. The candidate who is looking for Group X & Y can apply online application from 2nd January 2019 and before 21st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Group X & Y|
|Group X||Not Specified|
|Group X: Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.|
Group Y: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
|Age limit||Candidate born between 19 January 1999 and 01 January 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply|
|Pay Scale||Group X: Rs. 33100/- Per Month|
Group Y: Rs. 26900/- Per Month
|Examination Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||2nd January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||21st January 2019|
|Examination Date||14th & 17th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
How to Apply
|Eligible candidates to log on to www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in for online registration and guidelines for filling up the form online between 02 January 2019 to 21 January 2019 (both days inclusive).|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates must indicate five choices of examination centre and three choices of ASCs in order of preference while filling up the online application form. However, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the application.
- REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time shall not be accommodated on other dates/shifts.
- Duplicate / Incomplete / erroneously filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of Selection Procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment shall be 21 years.
- Candidate should apply only once in response to this advertisement.
- Candidature of candidates who apply MORE THAN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND OBTAINS different registration numbers for Group ‘X’, Group ‘Y’ or both, SHALL BE REJECTED.