Indian Army Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the hiring of 90 vacancies at Indian Army. The candidate who is looking for 10+2 TES Course-42 can apply online application on or before 08-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||10+2 TES Course-42|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-42 Commencing From Jan 2020
No of Post:- 90
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
Selection will be on the basis of Examination.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-42 posts in Indian Army, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Indian Army official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10th May 2019 and before 8th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection process will be outrightly rejected.
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Jan 2019 onwards.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service trg academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Directorate General of Recruiting, Rtg A (Officers Selection), West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN-110066 as well as Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training.