Indian Army Jobs 2020 for Technical Entry Scheme 44 Course (TES) - Jan 2021, candidates can apply for 90 position after completing 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Indian Army Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Army, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 09-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme 44 Course (TES) - Jan 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Technical Entry Scheme 44 Course (TES) – Jan 2021
No of Post:- 90
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the SSB Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Starting date to apply online:- 10th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 9th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on the Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/ICSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after the last date of submitting an online application will not be accepted for this course.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to two decimals and are not to be rounded off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be outrightly rejected.
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo an SSB interview from Oct 2020 onwards.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of the test conducted at SSB.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service trg academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- The final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training.