Indian Bank Jobs 2020 for Chief Strategy Officer, candidates can apply for position after completing Graduate, CA, CFA, MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Indian Bank Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Bank, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 10-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Strategy Officer|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, CA, CFA, MBA|
Post Name:– Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification: Graduate degree with anyone or equivalent qualification as below: Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / MBA in Finance from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: 40 to 55 years as on 1st July 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS
How to Apply: Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the documents should be sent in a closed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)” to the General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th September 2020
Corrigendum:- Click here
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notice. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notice, including criteria for qualifying/method and procedure for selection.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notice shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.