Indian Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.indianbank.in for the recruitment of 145 (one hundred and foty five) vacancies for Specialist Officers (Scale I, II, III, IV & V). Job seekers should apply from 10th April 2018 and before 02nd May 2018.
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|No of vacancies||145|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||02nd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Indian Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Indian Bank recruitment 2018.
Indian Bank recruitment Specialist Officers vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Specialist Officers (Scale I, II, III, IV & V)||145||Rs. 23700 – 66070/-|
Indian Bank 2018 eligibility criteria for Specialist Officers
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or MBA, CA or Graduate or Post Graduate etc. More qualification details read Official Notification
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years for Scale I, 23 to 35 years for Scale II, 25 to 38 years for Scale III, 27 to 40 years for Scale IV & 30 to 45 years for Scale V as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) & (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Indian Bank Specialist Officers 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Screening Test
Indian Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Indian Bank should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred fifty only)
Indian Bank application form for Specialist Officers 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.indianbank.in from 10.04.2018 to 02.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Indian Bank Specialist Officers 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||10.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||02.05.2018|