INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites applications from Indian citizens (Male) for the post of Clerk / Officer.
Advertisement Number:- SPRT /02/2017-18
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk / Officer|
|No of vacancies||21|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||03rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Indian Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Indian Bank recruitment 2018.
Indian Bank recruitment Clerk / Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Clerk / Officer||21||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
Indian Bank 2018 Clerk / Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 26 years as on 01.01.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Indian Bank 2018 Hiring process of Clerk / Officer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Trials / Interview
Indian Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Indian Bank application form for Clerk / Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates of sports performance, educational qualification, data of birth, caste etc. send to Assistant General Manager (HRM) HRM Department, Corporate Office Indian Bank 254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014 on or before 03.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Indian Bank 2018 Important Dates for Clerk / Officer
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||03.03.2018|
General Rules/Instructions for Clerk / Officer:
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility
- The candidate should mention the cadre he is applying for
- If the candidate has applied for Officer Cadre, (despite being eligible for clerk) if he is not eligible for the Officer cadre, the candidate will become ineligible
- In Cricket, as per rules of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association “Rules governing league championship” – two players born outside Tamil Nadu or Puducherry will be allowed to register as Guest Players for all teams from 3rd to 6th Division/Zone directly, subject to the condition that their registration shall be renewed / replaced every year. This clause shall be restricted to a maximum of 2 players at any given point of time. The “Qualification for Registration” which states that, any player who comes to reside within Tamil Nadu / Puducherry from other state(s) after registering to play for a Club / Institution should serve a resident qualification period of 12 months before playing for the club / Institution. He will then qualify as a registered player upon providing convincing proof to the committee that he has been residing in Tamil Nadu / Puducherry continuously during that period. Continued employment / residence in Tamil Nadu / Puducherry thereafter is essential for him to remain a bonafide player in TNCA League
- The candidates have to apply in Offline mode only and send the application to the address mentioned below.
- Candidates should have a valid Email-Id which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. No change in Email-Id will be entertained during the entire process of recruitment.
- It is mandatory to send in the prescribed format before closing date. Candidates should submit the application along with copies of certificates/ documents in support of their age, educational and sports qualification, experience etc.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment will be cancelled/ terminated.
- Any incomplete application is liable to be rejected. Multiple application will be rejected.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in test in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates have to make their own travel and stay arrangement and Bank will not bear any expense. However for attending interview, the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, to & fro II Class train fare by shortest route or actual amount incurred by the candidate, whichever is lower shall be reimbursed on production of proof of journey and Caste Certificate.
- No other application except in the prescribed format available in the Bank’s website will be accepted.
- The candidates shall be selected primarily to strengthen the Bank’s team. Therefore Bank reserves the right not to select any candidate to the posts advertised if according to the Bank he is not suitable & will not strengthen the Bank’s Team. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from universities/ institutions recognized by Government of India. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates already in service of Govt./quasi-Govt. organizations and public sector banks /undertakings will have to produce a “no objection certificate” from their employer, at the time of interview. However, before appointment in Bank, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai only