Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the hiring of vacancies at Indian Coast Guard. The candidate who is looking for Navik can apply online application on or before 01-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry
No of Post:- Not Specified
Salary Breakup: Rs. 21700/- Per Month
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Inter-state National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
18 to 22 years
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Navik posts in Indian Coast Guard, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Indian Coast Guard official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26th August 2019 and before 1st September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 26th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 1st September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets produced at the time of written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinised for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect at any stage of recruitment.
- It may also be noted that minimum percentage of marks for eligibility at Para 2 may be increased depending upon number of candidates applying.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes not recognised by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one Centre, a few candidates may be allotted to any other Centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
- Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth, any kind of scanning equipment during examination hours immediately action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated.
- Coast Guard cannot guarantee the safe keeping of any electronic devices. Candidate will not be allowed to go to toilet or leave examination venue/ Hall for any reasons after the commencement of the written examination.
- All candidates will be frisked prior entering into examination venue.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious action by any of the candidates.