Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 for Navik, candidates can apply for 50 position after completing 10th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Indian Coast Guard Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Coast Guard, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
Post Name:– Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2021 Batch
No of Post:- 50
Salary Breakup: Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central / State Government (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC / ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field of sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
Age Limit: 18 to 22 years as on 1st April 2021
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 30 Nov to 07 Dec 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
Starting date to apply online:- 30th November 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th December 2020
Date for print out of the e-Admit card:- From 19th to 25th December 2020
Date for Exam:- Early January 2021
Date for displaying Zone wise select List:- March 2021
Date of Reporting at INS Chilka:- April 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates if attached with the application. The photo should be pasted and not stapled. An attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets which are to be produced at the time of Written Test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Indian Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinised for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect at any stage of recruitment.
- It may also be noted that the minimum percentage of marks for eligibility at Para 2(a) may be increased depending upon the number of candidates applying.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes not recognised by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible.
- In case of more number of candidates are applying for one Centre, few candidates may be allotted to any other Centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
- Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to conduct re-assessment of candidates prior issue of call letter for final medicals at INS Chilka to avoid imposter case. If candidate is found imposter, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Mobile Phone – Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not ermitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Smart Watch, Bluetooth, any kind of scanning equipment during examination hours, immediately action will be taken as per law including filling of FIR against defaulter.
- Coast Guard cannot guarantee the safe keeping of any electronic devices. The candidate will not be allowed to go to the toilet or leave examination venue/hall for any reasons after the commencement of the written examination.
- All candidates will be frisked prior to entering the examination venue.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator for any suspicious action by any of the candidates.
- Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason.