Indian Coast Guard Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Sarang Lascar, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Engine Driver Posts has been released on the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Coast Guard can apply Offline application on or before 2022-08-22.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Sarang Lascar, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Engine Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
Indian Coast Guard Post Details
Sarang Lascar: 2 Posts
Engine Driver: 1 Post
Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 3 Posts
- Sarang Lascar: Matriculation or equivalent Certificate of competency as Sarang from a Government recognized Institute or equivalent.
- Engine Driver: Matriculation or equivalent Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a Government recognized Institute or equivalent.
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 10th Standard Pass. Must possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Should have at least two years of experience in driving motor vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.
Salary Details: As Per Rule
- Sarang Lascar: 30 to 40 years
- Engine Driver: 30 to 40 years
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 27 years
Selection Process: Selection will bebased on the Written Test
How to Apply: The application form should be filled out either in English or Hindi as per the prescribed format given in Annexure-I. The application with duly affixed self-attested color photograph should be accompanied by photocopies of the documents listed below, duly self-attested with name and date. No original certificates are to be forwarded along with the application on or before 22nd August 2022.
Notification Date: 23rd July 2022
Application Last Date: 22nd August 2022